Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Voice... my version. Share yours!


So, I love the concept of NBC's The Voice TV show: singers, vocalists, making it big, purely on the sound of their voice. Nothing to do with looks, age, musical style, but just based on the way the sounds make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. (I know, it's just-another-but-slightly-better form of reality TV: it's the concept I like.)

So I thought I'd put together some of the vocalists who have that affect on me, every time I hear them. See what you think. Make up your own list and feel free to share in the comments!

Ivan Moody, Five Finger Death Punch


H (Steve Hogarth), Marillion


The late, great, Tim Buckley


The late, great, Freddie Mercury, Queen


Trixie Whitley


And Josh Groban. On my version of The Voice, he'd make it through the Blind round, but get kicked off soon after, for poor choice in songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment